Blog Archive

    Followers

    counter

CVS 3/31


Last week, I took a break from the regular grocery store. Other than some needs for Easter, and after my experience at CVS today I think I'm skipping it this week, too!
I had an original plan, but that didn't pan out, and I lucked out on finding a toothpaste on clearance along with animal crackers that my toddler screamed bloody murder for. I started with $3 ECBs and grabbed the wrong Oral B toothbrush. It was mistakenly placed behind the ad and I thought I grabbed the right one. It was very sticky dealing with the return of that item after using my coupon + ECBs and asking several times of the cashier whether I was supposed to get cash back in their place. I am ASSUMING the reason why she gave me the cash is because I was turning around and buying more items, and would have used the ECBs. I did ask her twice, so now, in the future, I am going to double check my items and NOT bring my toddler with me! Anyway, here is how my trip panned out:

1 Crest Toothpaste $.75
1 box Animal Crackers for $1.00
1 Cover Girl True Blend MicroMinerals Foundation ($12.99)
1 Cover Girl True Blend MicroMinerals Brozer ($12.99)
1 Cover Girl Professional Mascara ($4.99)

Used $.75/1 Crest Coupon
Used BOGO CG Face Product Coupon (-$12.99)
Used $1/1 Cover Girl Product
Total OOP: $21.18

Technically, my OOP was $18.18 if you count my original $3 ECBs, plus I now have $8 ECBs for next week which should be even better. I will be sure to update on that trip as well!

0 comments: