Blog Archive

    Followers

    counter

CVS Scenario Week 3/21 to 3/27


This is my first time coming up with my own CVS Scenario and I think I did pretty well. I only have a $2/$10 coupon that's only good until Thursday, so I'm going to TRY to go to the store before then with kids in tow (bravely) because the savings is going to be pretty good. Here is the breakdown:

Transaction #1

Buy Colgate Toothpaste $3.99
Use $1/1 Coupon (From Smart Source but I'm sorry I don't know the date!)
Total: $2.99 + tax
Get back $3.99 ECB

Transaction #2

Buy Pamper's Cruiser's $8.97
Buy 2 VO5 Shampoos $.77 (Filler)
Use $2/$10 Coupon
Use $2/1 Pampers (P&G )
Use $3.99 ECB from Colgate
Total: $2.52
Get back $3.00 ECBs

Total Spent OOP: $5.51 + tax

To me this is pretty good, considering the diapers alone would cost me $8.99 elsewhere and with the $2 coupon would still make it $6.99. That alone makes everything else FREE along with an extra $1.48 savings on the diapers, plus, I will have $3 ECBs for next week. I will update you all with how it pans out!

0 comments: