Blog Archive

    Followers

    counter

CVS 4/22





I went late this week, as usual, since the beginning of the week is so busy for me. I was bummed because it's not the greatest ECB week, but I still got a pretty good deal. Here's what I got:

1 Colgate Total for $2.99
Used $.75/1 printable

2 Dove Deodorants BOGO @ $3.29
Used $3/2 printable from Coupons.com

1 CVS brand Saline Nasal Spray 2 pack @ $3.40

1 CVS brand 3oz hand lotion @ $1.49
Used $1/1 Coupon

1 CVS brand paper towels @ $1.29
Used $1/1 Coupon

Total Before Coupons and ECBs: $12.55
Total OOP: $2.77
ECBs: $2 for Colgate, $2 for the nasal spray=$4.00 for next week.

I considered buying a few other things but decided against it. I would have gotten toilet paper but I have quite a stockpile and needed paper towels more. It's not as good as last week's runs but at least I got paid $1.23 for the items I got. Hopefully next week will be better!

0 comments: