Blog Archive

    Followers

    counter

CVS 4/9 MONEYMAKER!


I know that "moneymaker" is technically a term for a specific item that costs less than you get back in ECBs, but this was the first time I actually made money at CVS and that word expresses my excitement. I only made $.67 cents but when I realized it I celebrated. Here's what I got:

2 Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 Shampoo $4.99 ea.
1 Pantene Shampoo $2.99
1 Pantene Conditioner $2.99
2 Dawn Dish Soaps $.96
1 4 pack GE Reveal light bulbs $1.99
1 Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color $5.99

Coupons Used:
$1/1 Head and Shoulders
BOGO Head and Shoulders (-$4.99) (2 for $3.99)
$3/2 Pantene (2 for $2.98)
$1/2 Dawn ($.46 ea)
$3/1 Clairol Natural Instincts
$1/1 pack of GE Reveal Light bulbs
$8 ECB from last week

Total Coupon Savings: $21.99
Total OOP: $5.43
Got $6 in ECBs, which means I made $.67. Woohoo!

I will try to post my scenerios for next week ahead of time. This week was really busy so I forgot, but, I realized that it was pretty easy to put together from the ad, so I am thinking a lot of people had a good week.

0 comments: