Blog Archive

    Followers

    counter

CVS 4/14



I can't figure out why the image keeps flipping like that so I just left it alone! Anyway, today's trip to CVS was even better than the other day, and I think I'm going to go back a second time.


1 Dial Nutri Skin Body Wash $5.49
1 CVS brand 3oz lotion $1.49
2 CVS brand toilet paper 2/$1.00

Total Before Coupons: $7.98

Coupons Used:

$.35/1 Dial Body Wash or Multi-bar pack
$1/1 CVS Paper Product
$1/1 CVS Skin Care Product
$6.00 ECBs adjusted to $5.63

Total OOP: $.36 for tax

I originally planned on buying 2 boxes of Puff tissues for $.99 and using 2 $.50/1 coupons, which would have added $.61 to my total and maybe a little more for tax. But they didn't have them, and if I had realized the ECBs would be adjusted, I could've gotten another roll of toilet paper. But still, it's not a huge loss considering everything was FREE plus I got $4.50 in ECBs so in total I made $4.14.

I plan to go back and buy Dove Shampoo or Conditioner, hopefully I can find a coupon, and probably try again for the Puff's, toilet paper, and lotion. Hoping if I can find the coupon I'm looking for, I'll only spend $1-$2 OOP. Wish me luck!

0 comments: