Blog Archive

    Followers

    counter

WalMart 4/12


I haven't shopped at WalMart with coupons in a long time but I ventured out just to see what I could do. We bought clothes in the same trip, so my breakdown won't include tax. That's math I don't feel like doing today.

1 Snuggle 70ct Dryer Sheets $3.48
Used $3/1 Coupon, Down to $.48
1 Scotch Brite Natural Sponge $1.52
Used $1/1 printable, Down to $.52
4 Gerber 1st Foods 2 Packs $.96 ea
Used $1/4, Down to $.71 ea
1 Softsoap Body Wash $3.00
Used $1/1, Down to $2.00
1 12 pack Schick Disposables $1.97
Used $3/1, Cashier Did Not adjust, so free plus $1.03 overage
1 Puffs Plus Lotion 60ct $1.47
Used $1/1, Down to $.47

Total Before Coupons: $12.28
Total Coupons: $9.00
Total OOP: $3.28

I am not sure why the cashier didn't seem to care about the Schick coupon being a higher value than the razors themselves, BUT I have no idea what their policy is on this, I just figured if they didn't let me I wouldn't get them. I heard elsewhere that the Scotch Brite coupon is working to make the $.84 sponges free, but I played it safe because I've also heard the printables weren't being accepted, and I think trying to use them this way might be why. It makes it seem like fraud when a printable coupon makes an item completely free, even when legitimate. I still think paying $.52 for a sponge was a good deal and avoided a lot of hassle.

0 comments: